RULES OF THE PARADE
- All vehicles must never be more than 2 vehicle lengths from the one in front
- The parade exceeds 2 miles
- You must follow the vehicle in front, no overtaking
- No stopping for toilet breaks, swapping drivers or any other reason, once you have gone through the start.
- Land Rovers of any age and type are welcome, all vehicles must have a Land Rover badge
- The course will be tracks and grass, suitable for all vehicles
- Every participant will be photographed as they go through the start and the finish and also by a drone throughout the parade
HINTS FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Please make sure you have plenty of fuel
- Be sure to have a stock of water and soft drinks in your vehicle, in case of hot weather
- There is a toilet in the registration area to be used before you start if necessary.
- The parade will take approx. 40 minutes
- There will be a drone photographing throughout the parade checking that you are no more than two vehicle lengths from the one in front
- In the case of a breakdown, pull over to the side to allow the vehicles behind to continue and 'fill' your space as soon as possible
- Please do not stop at the end until you reach the demonstration area if one vehicle stops it will bring the whole parade to a standstill
Want to join in? Head over to the Billing Off Road Experience and book your place here.