80" 7 Seater cab type hood
The Hood attaches to the windscreen with a series of D ring fittings
The rear curtain has Twin Brass Gauze windows and concertiners up and down or removed if you wish
The hood also requires a set of canvas door flaps as these are not included with the hood
The hood will only fit with Flat Hood sticks, so please be sure you have the correct hoops
The hood attaches to the side of the vehicle with Buckle and Straps it does not use ropes, so ensure you have the correct body fittings on the side before ordering.
Our skilled staff understand exactly what is required and ensure that all our hoods are made with care and attention to detail as shown here with HUE adorned with an exmoor hood and seats.
Quality Canvas Canvas is the new benchmark set by Exmoor Trim when using a 100% natural Cotton fibre. Canvas has many pitfalls and by using modern manufacturing techniques and proofing we have reproduced the original colour, greatly reduced shrinkage and retained all the crucial features that all our customers have come to expect from an Exmoor Trim Hood.
1. A tighter weave giving superior rain proofing and durability
2. Accurate colour matching to original colours with archived canvas samples
3. Vat dyed ensuring the colour has penetrated all the way through the cotton canvas
4. Improved colourfast rating. Ensuring that the natural UV fading takes longer to occur especially in hot climates
5. Cold water shrinkage of the natural cotton fibre greatly reduced
Warp being -2.5% Weft being -1.0%(warp and weft is the direction of the weave strands). Standard canvas being about 3.5% on the warp and 3% on the weft.