Terms and Conditions
The following section is in conjunction with our privacy page, returns page and delivery page which forms our company policy. Before submitting an order we recommend that you read and understand these policies. When you submit an order you are entering into a contract with Exmoor Trim Ltd and you may be bound by the terms described herein.
Our customer service phone is open from 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Thursday and 8:00am to 2:00pm on a Friday
You can contact us by phone on 0044 (0)1984 635060 or by email, letter or fax with details on our contact page.
Exmoor Trim ‘Office' opening times:
Monday to Thursday 8.00am to 5.00pm
Friday 8.00am to 2.00pm
Exmoor Trim 'Deliveries & Factory' opening times:
Monday to Thursday 7.00am to 5.00pm
Friday 7.30am to 2.00pm
All prices quoted online by phone and email, exclude UK VAT where appropriate and all prices quoted are ex-works so delivery charge to be added to all prices advertised or quoted. We make every effort to keep the prices up to date but we reserve the right to change prices at any time without notice. It may be that prices are incorrectly quoted or changed due to external circumstances. We have no statutory obligation to sell goods at the price quoted if that price is incorrect. Our prices do not include fitting of any products.
For export the following applies: Within EU , vat is charged at present rate and can only be deducted with presentation of official EU VAT number.
For International Export we are able to deduct the vat from sales. Please be aware that with any export be it international or EU you may still be liable for any import duties and or clearance duties as we take no responsibility for these charges.
BACS payments from outside the UK: please note that all BACS payments direct to Exmoor Trim Ltd account will be subject to a £7.00 Bank Charge fee, this only applies to payments being received from outside the UK.
Paypal payments for Credit accounts: Please note we will NOT accept paypal payments for any credit account due to the high charges applied by paypal, if you wish to pay by paypal we will have to pass on a 3.5% Charge to the over all total. This only applies to Trade accounts held or any trade account receiving more than 10% discount on the goods ordered.
Credit Card Charges: please note that any trade account held with Exmoor Trim ltd with a discount rate in excess of 10% will have a 1.75% card fee charge applied to the total invoice value. This does NOT apply to any retail account, only trade with discount applied.
Orders are always shipped at the first opportunity. If an item is not in stock it may be necessary to manufacture that order or order the item from one of our suppliers before it can be dispatched. In which case delivery can be delayed. If we are unable to supply items you have ordered due to them being out of stock we will contact you to inform of the delay, or to see if an alternative item would be suitable. We aim to despatch all stock and on line orders placed within 48 hours if in stock. In some cases this may not be possible due to nil-stocks. However, we are currently despatching a high percentage of these orders. In many cases the courier company can email you or text so you can track your delivery as long as we have either a mobile number or email address to support this, otherwise we are not able to notify you of delivery slots and updates directly.
See our Delivery Charges page for more details.
We accept payment by all major credit and debit cards as well as Paypal. We accept personal or business cheques. UK bankers drafts are also accepted but funds must clear before we can either proceed with production or despatch a stock item. Most on-line credit card transactions are processed through SagePay. This is one of the UK's largest payment gateways. At Exmoor Trim Ltd we do not collect or have access to your credit card details. All information is collected off-site through the SagePay website. We reserve the right to refuse acceptance of payment details if we think they are being used fraudulently. Orders placed through our mobile site (via tablet or smartphone) are processed through the Paypal gateway, again accepting credit or debit cards as well as Paypal. Orders placed on the phone will be processed through worldpay and all telephone and email orders are bound by our terms
You are free to return goods unused for a period of 14 days after delivery. Circumstances will dictate whether a full refund or an exchange is appropriate. Goods that have been used cannot be returned unless a warranty claim will be entered into. The cost of the return delivery is to be paid by the customer
All goods have a minimum 1 year manufacturer's warranty (unless otherwise clearly indicated). Warranty claims for faulty goods will be dealt with through us but the manufacturer will make an assessment and decide on the proper course of action. All goods should be returned packed to the same standard as when received, to avoid damage in transit, a full refund can only be given if received in perfect condition, no marks, soiling, tears, damage to metal work or any other damage that renders the product as a second: therefore charges will apply or we retain the right to return to you. We may also decide to clear any such items on ebay and you will then be refunded minus this value achieved also minus any charges.
Bespoke and Special Orders
We are always happy to manufacture an order to your personal requirements but these are then personal to you and we cannot sell this to another customer; therefore this is covered under our terms for Bespoke Manufacture unless faulty or we have made an error on your request we will not accept any returns on these items and we will repair or correct under warranty any fault under the same terms and return.
So what do we classify as “Bespoke”
• All Leather Trim covers or seats or trim items even if on our website as standard options will be only manufacture Leather items to order on request.
• Any trim item, Leather, cloth or vinyl that differs from our advertised rage in stitch colour, panel colour or configuration.
• All “Bespoke” orders will require clarification through the sales office and with our simple “Bespoke Order Form” this helps to ensure we get it right and gives you a clear view of how we understand your order and is signed off by you before we manufacture. The lead times will vary depending on the customer requirements and will be advised prior to order placement.
• All bespoke orders require payment in full prior to manufacture.
We make / hold a large range of finished products in stock but due to the scope of our range and in many cases the complexity of manufacture many items are made to order. We manufacture in house 90% of our finished trim products and these are all hand made. This means that any lead times given or possible dispatch dates are an estimate and we endeavour to hit the times given. Please remember the dates given are the dates of manufacture and ready for despatch not the date of arrival.
We make every effort to ensure that the product images we use are accurate and up to date. All product images are either owned by Exmoor Trim or are used with the permission of the originator and remain the copyright of the originator. Unauthorised use of images owned by Exmoor Trim will be taken very seriously.
We make every effort to ensure that the product information we use is accurate and up to date. All product descriptions are used with the permission of the originator and remain the copyright of the originator. Manufacturer and Land Rover part numbers are used for identification purposes only and do not imply or indicate the identity of the manufacturer.
Complaints We take the satisfaction of our customers very seriously. If you feel you have received substandard information or services from us we would like to hear about it so that we can prevent the same thing from happening again. We will make every effort to rectify genuine problems as expediently as possible. Complaints can be made via email. contact page.
1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter of this prize draw is Exmoor Trim Limited, Williton, Taunton TA4 4RD (the “Promoter”).
3. The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win a pair of Exmoor Trim seats which are currently being promoted.
4. To enter this prize draw, you must buy anything from Exmoor Trim to be in chance of winning, the entrant will be entered into an automatic draw to be in the chance of winning a pair of selected Exmoor Trim seats.
5. Entrants must be UK residents. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
6. One entry allowed per Exmoor Trim order. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
7. A purchase is necessary to enter this promotion, internet access is required.
8. The promotion is open to entries from 8th February 2019 until 23.59 on 14th February 2019.
9. There is one prize to be won. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
11. The winner will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period by using a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
12. The winner will be notified within five working days of the draw via Email from which the entry was made and will be asked to provide their full name and address. If a winner fails to respond within five working days of this notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
13. The winner will have to make their own way to Exmoor Trim to have their prize fitted for free in the Fitting Centre to the following address: Exmoor Trim Limited, Williton, Taunton TA4 4RD, if unable to make it to the free fitting the entrant must forfeits the prize.
14. Unless the winner notifies us otherwise in writing within 2 weeks of being informed that he/she has won, the Promoter reserves the right to use and feature the name of the Exmoor Trim website prize draw winner for publicity purposes and winner agrees that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
15. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
16. All copyright in the entries is the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use any entries for such purposes and no additional payment will be made for using entries in this way.
17. The name and county of residence of the winner will be made available on request to anyone sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter as the address set out above within 10 weeks of the closing date of the promotion.
18. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion.
20. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this prize draw.
22. You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service. We may e-mail you regarding the specifics of your order but we will not e-mail you any marketing material in the future unless you have given us your explicit consent or signed up to our news letter or linked into our Facebook page. We will not pass on your information to any third party. The type of information we will collect about you includes:
• Your name
• Your address
• Your phone number
• Your email address
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and all rules enabling us to be PCI DSS compliant. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.