Exmoor Trim are compliant with PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Version 2.0
We Do Not Share Personal Information
Exmoor Trim will never email you to ask you to disclose or verify your Exmoor Trim account password, credit card or bank account number. If you are contacted or receive an unsolicited email which asks you for any of this information, disregard the request and report the incident to our Customer Services team.
We take online security extremely seriously and have taken rigorous precautions to ensure that your payment information is processed confidentially and accurately.
We don't have access to any sensitive payment details for our customers. When you input your card details during shopping, our card processor, which is Paypal retains all the information about your card and only issues Exmoor Trim with a unique transaction identifier. This number then allows us to process the cost of your order against your card. It also allows us to issue refunds. We don't have access to your card details.
We also have a rigorous audit program, involving independent and regular assessment of our infrastructure and processes to ensure that they meet and continue to meet, the requirements laid down by the Payment Card Industry Standards Council.
Please be aware that in the interests of credit card security you may be contacted by phone prior to the dispatch of your order with a request for additional information.
1.1 We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy, we explain how we will treat your personal information.
2. Collecting personal information
2.1 We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
2.1.3 Phone Number
2.1.4 Email Address
2.1.5 IP address
2.2 This information may already be stored on our internal systems and our website and simply verifies you as a customer of Exmoor Trim. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. You can check the information that we hold about you by visiting your account or emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies, we will delete or correct it promptly.
We may use technology such as Google Analytics to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2.3 Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
3. Use of personal information
3.1 We use the information you provide for the following purposes:
3.1.1 To send updates regarding the status of your enquiry or order
3.1.2 To send newsletters and details of offers and promotions in which we believe you will be interested if you have agreed to this when signing up
3.1.3 To improve the design and content of the Exmoor Trim website
3.1.4 To understand the buying behaviour of our registered users
3.1.5 To deliver advertising across various social media and other online platforms (e.g. Facebook)
3.2 When you place an order we need to know your name, email address, delivery address and for telephone orders your credit or debit card number and the card's expiry date. This allows us to process and fulfil your order and to notify you of the status of your request. We may also ask for your telephone number which enables us to contact you urgently if there is a problem with your order.
4. Security of personal information
4.1 We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
4.2 We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
4.3 All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
4.4 You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
4.5 You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when using it to log in to our website).
5.1 We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
5.2 You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
5.3 We may notify you of changes to this policy by email.
6. Your rights
6.1 You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:
6.1.1 the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity
6.1.2 requests can take up to 28 days to process
6.2 We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law
6.3 You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes
6.4 Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated
6.5 In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes
7. Our details
8.1 This website is owned and operated by Exmoor Trim Limited
8.2 Exmoor Trim Limited Ltd is registered in the United Kingdom at Williton Somerset / Company No: 4352392 / VAT No: 634658321
8.3 You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to email@example.com
Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions
- This is a 6-hour Experience most suitable for over 12's only. We can consider lowering the age by prior agreement only. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Mobility - The Experience involves travelling in a long-wheel based Land Rover. This is not a luxury, comfortable vehicle, it is a working vehicle: it is high off the ground (a step will be available), and space inside is limited. There will be a fair amount of getting in and out of the vehicle and also some short distance walking. We have attempted to make this experience available to a wide range of customers and will try to make reasonable adjustments to accommodate customers with mobility issues.
- Clothing & Footwear Participants must wear suitable outdoor clothing and footwear. There is likely to be some short-distance walking and suitable footwear must be worn.
- Food allergies Food allergy requests must be made at the time of booking and can only be accommodated on experiences booked at least 48hrs in advance.
- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Exmoor Trim Limited, Williton, Taunton TA4 4RD (the “Promoter”).
- The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win an Exmoor Trim Grab Satchel and an Experience for 4 with the Exmoor National Park Ranger Experiences.
- To enter this prize draw, you must LIKE Exmoor Trim and Exmoor National Park Facebook Pages, SHARE the Post and TAG the people you would take with you to be in chance of winning.
- Entrants must be UK residents. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
- The promotion is open to entries from 3rd April 2019 until 23.59 on 30th April 2019.
- There is one prize to be won. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
- The winner will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period by using a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
- The winner will be notified within five working days of the draw via Facebook Message from which the entry was made and will be asked to provide their full name and address. If a winner fails to respond within five working days of this notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
- Unless the winner notifies us otherwise in writing within 2 weeks of being informed that he/she has won, the Promoter reserves the right to use and feature the name of the Exmoor Trim website prize draw winner for publicity purposes and winner agrees that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
- The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- All copyright in the entries is the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use any entries for such purposes and no additional payment will be made for using entries in this way.
- The name and county of residence of the winner will be made available on request to anyone sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter as the address set out above within 10 weeks of the closing date of the promotion.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third-party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this prize draw.
- You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.
Booking to be made direct with Exmoor National Park Authority – Katrina Munro 01398 323665 or KJMunro@exmoor-nationalpark.gov.uk
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies, we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
How long we store your personal data for
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
What legal basis are used to justify the collection of your personal data?
- You make a purchase;
- You contact us with a booking enquiry; or
- You submit a review.
How can you stop receiving marketing information from us?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to .
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.