Exmoor Trim have introduced this brilliant new kit due to popular demand and success of our very popular Defender Trim Kits.
Many Discovery I seats have seen better days, with the drivers and passenger base foams collapsed and the cloth trim covers badly worn or split and the rear seat carpet panels hanging off or dog chewed!
The kit is available as a 2 seat or 5 seat kit only. There is also the option to purchase the driver and passenger base foams and under seat diaphragms separately as these are usually past their best..
The finish we achieve with this kit is fantastic and has been very clearly thought out to make what could be a very difficult job quite easy for the average person to complete.
If not we do offer an in-house trim service.
• Black vinyl (heavy duty) for the work horse or off roader to make the seats easy to keep clean, the finish looks just like leather.
• Black Land Rover Logo cloth with Black vinyl and twin Green saddle stitching.
• Brown Land Rover Logo Cloth with Black vinyl and twin Beige saddle stitching
• 2 seat heater kits, great time to be adding these.
• New Driver and passenger high quality base foams
• New front seat under foam diaphragms
All the front covers have rear pockets and the 60/40 seat covers are carpet backed and bound on the rear boot panels.
If you have a special request we are more than happy to oblige, please enquire Tel. 0044 (0) 1984 635060
• Please note: the trim kits will not fit Discovery 1 land Rovers that have a central armrest in the rear 60/40 seats
• Please note: they will not fit V8’s with front seats that do not have the Grab handle incorporated into the headrest.
Please check whether you have an early or late type front seat as these will only fit the early type.
If you have an early type seat just check the following before you order:
- 1 - Rear pocket is full width of the seat back.
- 2 - At the bottom edge of the seat back on the side. There is an internal wire finish that holds the cover in place. See pictures of brown seat below.
- 3 - The main seat structure is fitted onto a pedestal as shown in last images of black seat below.
If you are still not sure please email us a picture of the whole seat looking in from the drivers door. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see our fitting video - Click Here