130" hood. Shown in Stayfast, we also offer this hood in Canvas, the rear body of a 130 is the same width as a 110" Hi Capacity, only shorter in length.
Our skilled staff understand exactly what is required and ensure that all our hoods are made with care and attention to detail.
Quality Canvas Canvas is the new benchmark set by Exmoor Trim when using a 100% natural Cotton fibre. Canvas has many pitfalls and by using modern manufacturing techniques and proofing we have reproduced the original colour, greatly reduced shrinkage and retained all the crucial features that all our customers have come to expect from an Exmoor Trim Hood.
1. A tighter weave giving superior rain proofing and durability
2. Accurate colour matching to original colours with archived canvas samples
3. Vat dyed ensuring the colour has penetrated all the way through the cotton canvas
4. Improved colourfast rating. Ensuring that the natural UV fading takes longer to occur especially in hot climates
5. Cold water shrinkage of the natural cotton fibre greatly reduced
Warp being -2.5% Weft being -1.0%(warp and weft is the direction of the weave strands). Standard canvas being about 3.5% on the warp and 3% on the weft.